APPEAL FOR ONLINE OR ON-CAMPUS VOLUNTEER PROFESSORS
Université Franco-Américaine/ French-American University is looking for ONLINE OR ON-CAMPUS Volunteer Professors in order to teach in the areas of their respective expertise. Our goal is to work towards equalizing or democratizing the world access to quality higher education so as to advance humanity itself.
Increasing access to higher education in the world has the potential to improve and save lives. There is a humanitarian imperative to bring the classroom to life for a larger segment of the population.
Volunteer professors can help bring much-needed higher education to many people in spite of our limited financial resources.
The hope is that many professors, including retired professors, will seize this best volunteering opportunity to donate a gift of hope and education by teaching one or more course (s). Please find below the academic disciplines organized at the University:
- Business & Management School (Bachelor, MBA): Online or On-Campus
- Computer Science & Information Technology (Bachelor, Master): Online or On-Campus
- Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Petroleum & Gas Engineering (Bachelor); On-Campus
- Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Petroleum & Gas Engineering (Master); Online
- Biomedical Sciences, Medical School: On-Campus
- Nursing School: On-Campus
If you would like to help equalizing higher education and build a meaningful bridge to the World Apply for this volunteering opportunity here. Make sure to specify the courses you are interested in, online or on-campus, qualifications, relevant experiences or reference.
Marcel DIMANDJA KASONGO
Université Franco-Américaine/French-American University
Please APPLY BELOW !