Undergraduate Studies

A high school diploma or equivalent is required to apply for a bachelor’s program degree or certificate.

Graduate Studies

Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent is required to apply for a Master’s program degree or Certificate.


Don’t forget: Your application must be accompanied by your official transcripts of prior high school or university academic studies that you have completed. The transcript should contain the school address, telephone number, and email.
Simply scan your transcripts, and email us with your application references.
You can also arrange to have your official electronic transcripts from each institution you have attended emailed directly to us at admission@french-american.edu