A high school diploma or equivalent is required to apply for a bachelor’s program degree or certificate.
Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent is required to apply for a Master’s program degree or Certificate.
Don’t forget: Your application must be accompanied by your official transcripts of prior high school or university academic studies that you have completed. The transcript should contain the school address, telephone number, and email.
Simply scan your transcripts, and email us with your application references.
You can also arrange to have your official electronic transcripts from each institution you have attended emailed directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Online Education
- About Us
- Academic Fees And Bursaries
- Admission Conditions
- Admission Requirements
- Appeal for Volunteer Professors
- Apply Online
- Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Management & Business Administration
- Contact Us
- Management Team and Trustees
- Master in Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer & Information Technology
- Master Of Electrical Engineering
- Master Of Mechanical Engineering
- Master Of Mining Engineering
- President’s Message
- Programs And Schools
- Request Information